Our office is conveniently located on 118 Hospital Street and is accessible via all major roads. Our office is located directly across the street from the Mocksville Hospital. The office is a stand-alone building across from the hospital and nestled within a neighborhood. Most dental rooms have windows which enjoy natural sun light and calming outdoor views.
We are proud of our office, which fully utilizes state of the art equipment. We have a modern sterilization system that surpasses OSHA requirements. The source of water for our dental units is distilled water (bottled water), which removes any chance of contamination from regular tap water like that used in most dental offices.
Our friendly and competent staff is dedicated to patient comfort and quality care. We provide the best and latest in dental technology and treatment options. We provide gentle, family-oriented dental care to the adults and children of this community. We utilize the best equipment sterilization techniques available to dentists. In addition to general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry, we work with specialists in Periodontics (gum diseases), Implant dentistry, and Endodontics (root canal treatments), as well as other specialists. Our team emphasizes comprehensive quality care and preventive dentistry.
We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful dental office in Mocksville.
We accept and file most major insurances. Please call our office to make an appointment and we will answer any questions you may have.
We accept all major credit cards, ATM cards, cash, and personal checks. We accept and file most major insurances. For our patients’ convenience we have arranged a payment plan through a third party, which helps our patients receive their treatment in a timely manner.
Amenities and Technology
Digital x-rays and intraoral cameras
- Reduces patient exposure to radiation over traditional film by 70-80%.
- Allows for refinement of image by adjusting brightness, color, contrast, size to improve diagnosis and view with the patient.
- Cuts out timely and hazardous chemical processing thus allowing for quicker viewing and improving environmental impact.
- Can be easily stored on computer database for secure keeping, simple sharing with other doctors and insurance companies, or printed for patient us.
- Maintain all patients records and charting on computer database.
- This allows for lower costs that can be passed onto the patient.
- This also ensures better security of all sensitive information.
- This improves ease and speed of accessing and sharing information. This will cut down on time for filing insurance claims.
- Saves on paper use and improves environmental impact
- Uses sound waves to break up hard to remove tarter and plaque from around teeth roots.
- Painless and puts less stress on teeth than traditional cleaning instruments
- Contour overgrown tissue
- Prepare gums for crown impressions
- Remove muscle attachments that limit proper movement